octubre 21, 2009

Sisters by blood... friends by choice!

I wanted to do something special for my big sisters so here it goes...
Two of my favorite people in the world are without a doubt my big sisters! They are my role models, I feel really proud of them!
They are way to older than me but we have the best of the relationships. Maybe we'll never go out together on fridays or have the same friends but something I know for certain is that they will always be there ready to help in case I need them.
My sisters have always been there to hold me through the rough times and give me advice every time I ask for it, we've also shared our achievements and happiness. But not everything has been sweet as honey, we fight a lot but it always end with a big hug and a sincere sorry. We don't spend so much time together but they are always there giving me love, smiles and their helping hands in case I fall. I share with them all my secrets. I f I need to they can be friends, sisters, accomplices or counselors. To be honest my life wouldn't be the same without them! Karen is 25 years old she is the "ham" of the sandwich, she is the one that always makes me laugh and smile. Haha she is pretty funny. Sonia is 27 years old the big one, my biggest role model.Now married so I don't get to see her a lot. Sonia is the one that gives me advice and maybe sometimes she scolds me but I wouldn't change anything of her.
They are hard working, honest and successful women and I couldn't be prouder!
I'm lucky cause God gave me the best sisters in the world!
Appreciate your family cause at the end of the road they are the ones that are going to be waiting for you!

Never stop smiling
With all my love.... Maff~*
xoxo God Bless

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario