octubre 21, 2009

Life isn't always pink!

If I've learned something in my 15 years is that life is not perfect all the time and we don't get always what we want. I had difficult experiences that made grow up even if I didn't want to. I really don't like to talk about them because personally I like to leave the door closed to all that things that made me suffer, and made me think that my life was hanging on a cliff. Even though I'm not talking about them I do want you to learn something.
Many times we spend the day bitching about everything that's going on around. We have so much rancor that when something goes wrong we turn into blinds, yes blinds cause it don't aloud us to observe all those little things that can turn our day into something wonderful.
There is so much suffer in the world, but I think that all the bad things that happened to us form part of a "training" so we can be ready for something that is about to happen. Good or Bad. I could tell that we live suffering and there are few moments that really draw a true smile in our face. I don't mean that we are designated to live in pain, actually what I want to say is that life will be sad until you decide to make it better.
I t depends on you to be happy or not. The way you see the bad and good things is what determines your mood. Some problems seem to be labyrinths without exit, you don't know what to do so you start feeling desperate. But let me tell you that there is actually an exit to all of this. Just relax it doesn't matter how difficult your situation is, take a breath, meditate on your heart so that way things will be easier. When we are mad we let the good time pass by and not only that, sometimes the solution to our problems is in view and because of the anger we refuse to see it.
I know we are living in a difficult time but just remember that there's always going to be that ray of hope that God send to remind us that somewhere in this land still exist happiness and love. From now on when you get mad or stressed or sad remember that there's someone up there that gave us this world to enjoy. So start to see things from other perspectives, instead of worrying all the time about stuff try to enjoy every second you have with your loved ones. Don't waste the little rays of hope that God sends you everyday so you can be happy, oh and by the way the good thing about life is that each day comes to an end, an end that give us the opportunity to start all over. Maybe good, maybe bad but always with a new chance to be happy.

I wish the best!
With all my love.... Maff~*
xoxo God Bless

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario