octubre 21, 2009

Music's in my hands!

Christmas 2007...
That was the best Christmas ever! I remember that morning I went running downstairs to open my presents, the first thing I saw was a black sheath with a big red ribbon resting at the end of the stairs... in that exact moment tears started rolling down my cheeks! That was it... the time I've been waiting for... finally my new guitar was here!
Then I started to think how I got so passionate about music and especially my guitar!
Months later I was watching T.V when suddenly a show about the pop star of the moment went on. He was talking about the time he wrote his new single. The only thing I can remember and definitely the most important one was ... "when I write the lyrics and play the chords on the guitar for a new song I can feel the music running through my fingers". I was amazed on the way he said that words with so much passion that I the first thing I did was call my cousin so he could teach me to play guitar.
At first it was so hard for me that you can't even imagine! but the time passed and in a blink of an eye that words that I heard months before were starting to make sense.
Every time I take my guitar I can feel that passion, that feelings that the music does have on me.
Now I have a lot of time playing guitar.
I still feel the emotion that playing my first chords provoked in me.
Every time I play it's like my whole soul dance to the rhythm of the music.
Music is what I have inside...it's what defines who I am. My guitar will be my eternal partner through happiness, sadness, and all the obstacles that life puts in front of me! So if you have something you really like go for it... it doesn't matter how hard it is or how dumb it sounds GO AHEAD AND TRY!
Never stop following your dreams cause at the end is that what give us the strength to wake up every morning, what makes us smile, have hope, faith and just the thought of achieving them makes us feel happy!
Always be strong and defend who you are, in what you believe and what you think cause that is the only way you will success!

Believe in yourself!
With all my love... Maff~*
xoxo God Bless

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario