octubre 20, 2009

My best friend

I have no words to express my admiration towards her. She's just beautiful, strong, talented, and intelligent in resume AMAZING! She is my favorite person in the world, she's not an actress or a famous writer but sure she is an angel that God send me :D

She may not be perfect but for some strange reason she always know what to say or what to do at the exact time and place.

She is my best friend… I remember that day, I was in the typical phase of “I have nothing to wear” and she just out of nowhere pulled out the perfect outfit for the occasion and saved me.

Oh and that other time when I was crying like crazy cause a guy broke my heart! Yeah the only thing that made me feel better was her hugs and her wise words.

Let’s not forget all the times we’ve laughed together! And her perfect advises in all aspects of life.

She is the one that is always there for me giving me a helping hand in case I feel like tripping. Every time I look at her all I can see is a successful woman. But I know that behind the strong image there's a loving and caring person. She is my role model … the woman I feel proud of calling MOTHER. Unfortunately my mom has a “double life”, she needs to be the business woman and the loving mom and wife! I got to say that I don’t get too see her a lot she is always traveling and there are just a few times a week that we have to sit and talk. Even though we don’t see each other as much as we wish I know that she is always there for me and now everytime I call her or see her I try to enjoy the moment cause I really miss her. I thank God all the time for the beautiful woman he gave me as mom.

As teenagers we always fee like no one gets us but if something I’ve learned through my whole existence is that no one knows me better than my mom!

Trust your mom she knows what she’s doing and she do it for your own good.

I don’t want to sound like the typical speech about how much she love us, I just want you to appreciate her and what she does.

Believe me when she is gone… You are going to miss her! So just try to be as close as you can to her and to enjoy every hug, every moment, every word that you two share. Your mother is the only best friend that will give everything for you without a doubt, do all she can to make you happy and always be there buy your side without caring what you did! She is never going to betray you!

So any chance you get tell her how much you love her and how thankful you are for what she do cause as some people say “you don’t know if you are going to die tomorrow!”

Always follow your dreams

With all my love…. Maff

xoxo God Bless

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario