octubre 19, 2009

L.O.V.E


I still remember myself 2 months ago.... sitting in my room while listening to romantic songs that remind me of him. That boy, where to start? basically I've been in love with him for about 3 years now. I can't explain how much I love him cause even though I'm young I can definitely say it was love. I would do anything for him and when I say anything I mean ANYTHING! maybe it was turning into an obsession but still it was crazy love... I never thought he could do this to me! why? why me? if I gave everything I could to make him happy? I changed myself so he could like me... I couldn't understand why he would betray me that way. The thing is that he told me he loved me and then days later he had a girlfriend. Months passed he broke up with the girl and a couple weeks ago he came to visit me, he kissed me he told me that he loved me and now he is probably texting "I miss you" "I love you" "I can't live without you" to my BEST FRIEND! yeah pretty intense huh?!?! well I'm not going to lie I cried and I cried A LOT! until one day while I was resting on my bed alone my mind started to think in this crazy situation. Oh boy that night I realized so many things that changed my life. It's not all his fault... it was me the one that believed him, that introduced them so basically I'm kinda guilty but hey he hurt me to and in a really bad way. But I don't hate him, I'm just trying to forget him!
The weeks passed and now here I am trying to express how I feel right now. My best friend just left, this afternoon she told me she felt something for him I thought I was going to break down but no, yea it feels pretty much like 1000 knifes stabbing my heart but I've definitely felt worse. It's hard, but you know what? after all that suffering and crying I realized it was not worth it! I don't want him to love me or to kiss me anymore, in fact I don't want see him ever again but there's one thing that I would appreciate. Even though in part was my fault a good apologize from his side will make me feel better. that's all I'm asking for. And for my best friend issue... well what can I do! we don't choose who we fall in love with! I t happened to me and maybe right now you are thinking she's a bitch well no I don't blame her she's like my sister and sooner or later she will she is not taking the right pad. :D Well you must be like ooo and then?? why would I like to know your "story"? well guys I just wanted you to know that love isn't perfect all the time actually it makes you feel all dizzy or sad but that doesn't mean it isn't beautiful. You need to learn to FORGIVE&FORGET in order to move on. So if you've been through a love deception cry all you need to and let it go! don't close yourself to love cause I'm sure that all of you are amazing so that means God have prepared something bigger and better for you. We just need to suffer a little so we can learn to see and love what and who really matters. So enjoy life and love and if it didn't work it means it wasn't for you!
I wish you the best of luck!
With all my love... Maff :D
xoxo God Bless

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario