octubre 25, 2009

Stop!!

I still remember those crazy times

When I was little girl running around

Not caring about life

I wish we could go o back!

I gave all of me

I tried to do my best

Until I realized that

I was standing alone

[[I’ve been lying to myself

Allowing me to get lost

In an you and me that never existed

U never gave me a reason to believe it

So lets stop pretending so stop saying you love me

Cause those two words are too strong

for a guy like u!]]

I keep thinking about the night

That Our lips collide

It was like a whole world

Revolving around oh oh oh

You were supposed to be perfect

I thought we were meant to be

But life got me something better

I know I just need to wait and see

[[ ]]

tonight you left me on my knees

tears rolling down my chicks

and I wonder how do you feel

knowing that you killed me

but 2morrow its gonna be a new day

and what happened is gonna be left

I decided to follow my dreams

And thnk you 4 everything!

[[ ]]

Im not gona lie Im not over you

But with the time all these feelings

Will be left inside and little by little

They will turn into nothing more than good

Memories!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario